Abitech Systems - Internet-Ink - The Story So Far
Being the manufacturer and retailer gives us a major advantage in the printer ink industry. Not only can we monitor the quality of the products we produce, we know that they are a quality product and we will give the best price, printing and aftersales customer service.
After over 10 years in the ink cartridge industry, Abitech Systems Ltd noticed a huge change in the UK market place. Large quantities of poor quality ink cartridges from China were being flooded into the UK, being sold in markets, car boot sales, even EBay and Amazon. The low price of these cartridges was only matched by their low quality. Producing poor quality prints and damaging printers in the process. The so called low price cartridges gave "compatible" and "remanufactured" ink cartridges a well-earned bad name, combined with no aftersales service, poor returns offers UK and worldwide customers needed something better.
We decided to compete with highly priced original ink cartridges by manufacturing a high quality compatible cartridge of our own. Our unique high capacity cartridge cases are made from a large percentage of recycled plastic material. This in no way reduces the quality of the cartridge casing, just helps reduce waste.
In order to complete our high quality cartridges, we needed a partnership with a high quality ink manufacturer. Over a period of 2 years we bulk tested over 25 manufacturers inks. We soon discovered that so called "universal ink", i.e. single ink that can be used in many different makes and models of cartridge was simply "universally bad" in all makes and model of cartridge. We settled on the largest German ink manufacturer OCP. Now the product was finished.
Costing less than half that of an original ink cartridge, with extended print life per cartridge, we now had an excellent product at a competitive price, added to that a superb customer support team and a guarantee on the compatible products of 1 year, we knew we had a quality ink cartridge product, with the customer satisfaction guarantee.
Over the last 10 years we have seen an increase in the levels of production and with the introduction of our "internet-ink" website in 2003. Internet-Ink began selling directly to home, business and trade users. As the demand for ink has been increasing, we have been able to reduce our prices whilst maintaining our high quality.
We now hold a key position of the UK ink cartridge market by selling our own high quality compatible ink cartridges as well as a full range of well-priced original OEM ink cartridges for all major printer manufacturers including:- Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Hewlett Packard (HP), Lexmark, Konica Minolta, Neopost, Oki, Pitney Bowes, Samsung, Ricoh, Kodak, Advent, Xerox and Kyocera.
Why not take our factory tour to see a few stages from the ink cartridge manufacturing process.
- Ink Cartridge Filling - Ink is injected into the cartridges cases under vacuum to ensure air bubbles are removed from the ink cartridge.
- Foam Cutting -The machine cuts the foam inserts that hold the ink within many of our ink cartridges.
- Box Printing - Wherever possible our packaging is made from recycled material. We are always looking at ways of reducing the packaging of our ink cartridges. Most of our ink cartridges are sent without box packaging and placed in a clear outer packaging to save on waste.
- Warehousing - With over 400,000 cartridges in stock, we can ship your order the same or next day to 99.98% of customers.
- Internet Sales - Secure, fast home shopping direct from the manufacturer, with a pre-sale and aftersales customer support team. Five star service right to your door.
For other recommended services associated with Abitech Systems:
- Empty ink cartridge recycling – Recycle your unwanted ink cartridges, whilst helping save the environment.
- Wholesale trade ink cartridges – Whether you’re a shop, school, online or standard business and looking to purchase ink cartridge for business or trade use.
- Remanufacturing Ink Cartridge Supplies – Ink cartridge clips to sponges to empty ink cartridges checked and ready for refilling. Purchase your empty inks direct.