SEO Marketing and Link Building Assistant
Job Posted 02/02/2016
This Job is for a SEO Marketing and Link Building Assistant.
These are exciting roles available at Internet-Ink - an international retail business based in Keyworth Nottingham. Internet- Ink are looking to recruit creative candidates to join their IT team. As a result of this expansion they are looking to recruit a passionate SEO Executive with a track record of building high authority links to join the SEO team.
The ideal candidate:
* Has 1+ year solid SEO-only experience within a UK based online digital marketing agency.
* Has 1+ year solid link building experience within a UK based online digital marketing agency.
* Track record of improving the ranking & traffic of websites using white hat techniques.
* Managed and optimised at least 2 UK based SEO campaigns using natural link building methods.
* Created Content such as news, blog posts and infographics for marketing use and to generate links.
This role involves generating and building links to the main website and generating content and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Site Structure, URL re-writes and link building.
A critical element of this role is to improve organic rankings and traffic to the website. A high degree of commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing area. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential along with the ability to communicate with customers, in a polite and professional manner. Enjoy the opportunity to combine your varied skills. The role would suit a self-motivated "self-starter" and a dynamic candidate, to develop multiple websites and working as part of a team. The role will involve:
E-Commerce Product Management
Salary - Dependant on Experience
Hours - Full Time / Part Time Available
Please email a covering letter, salary expectations and CV by clicking here.